This is a current awareness blog that links to the latest sources of information on Basque Pelota matches and Tournaments. It covers all of both North and South Basque modalities: Pro and amateur. It links to match stories, statistics and video highlights and/or full match videos. NEW!!! JAI ALAI LEAGUE (EREMAN!) SEASON INTRO AND JAI ALAI WOMEN'S WINTER TOUR 2024 (2/22/24)!!!

Monday, May 1, 2017

SUSPENSION OF BLOG

After a little over a year of doing this blog and the weekly reports that preceded it, I have decided to suspend production. If and when I resume, you will be able to find the resumption here. This was an experiment in Librarianship to attempt to bring many sources together to produce  an easily accessible digest of BP. After 301 posts and 8 weekly reports before that, I have come full circle, following, to the best of my ability, one year in the cycle of BP. As the cycle begins again, I feel this is a good time to stop and pursue other things for a while. I will leave everything as it is for the use of those who might want to use it as an index or source of reference.

Thank you for your support.

Zure garraiolari eskerrak